Thursday, June 4, 2009

[Izawa Shinichi] Raped Mother Chap 1




Well here you go people! First off I must say this has got to be the best gangbang scene I have ever seen, its that goood people. I'm actually excited to release this chapter to you all! Theres a few reasons for this.. 1 this artist is amazing, 2 this story is just sextacular!, 3 the milf in this is just over the top womanhandling the dudes in this lol trust me this chapter is just a great start to the manga and faptastic.. anyways thanks to Tonigobe for the translation on this, and JukanX for commissioning it as well! With this I have 1 more chapter to edit for Raped Mother unless more chapters gets commissioned. Hmmm with all that being said next up is.. hmmm I think sayuki maybe not sure yet.. oh and just to update you guys I have recieved the chap 4 script for teacher and student, so I'll be working on that, anyways for now

Enjoy!

1 comment:

nonyabsns said...

the arts nice and hot.
still, I never like ganbangs. unless, ofcourse, its a dude bangin a big group of chicks
still, thanks for your work, and looking forward to kyoushi to seito