Friday, June 26, 2009

[Hyji] Cho Danchizuma Keiko Chap 1



Hey there people! ok well time for a bit of a change in terms of artistry, this time we got the unique drawings of Hyji, personally I like the artwork, its different but the sex is well-drawn and story wise I'm loving this chapter, I wasn't expecting to see any ntr themed stories in this but just my luck the first chapter has cheating in it! My thanks to DGB and our donators Orez/Setebos.. lol anyways I'm gonna cut my typing short cause I have some other important things to do, so grab a copy and check it out!

Enjoy!!
http://depositfiles.com/files/trw9jru5g

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This chapter was awesome, at least the husband got some too

Setebos said...

Thanks DGB for translating, Fayt for editing and Orez for funding. I'm always 'up' for meaty MILF.

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Orez and Setebos. Is it one long story or collection of shorts?

Setebos said...

Independent chapters is what I'm seeing from the raws, Ehud.

Anonymous said...

Yeah it's a collection of short stories.

Orez said...

It's here!!! Thanks Fayt for translating it and more thanks for agreeing to take this as project.
@Ehud It's collection of shorts but Hyji's short stories are very hot.