Sunday, June 21, 2009

[Royal Koyanagi] Ryoko-san's Problem Formation (Lewd)



Sorry for the delay people, anyways without further ado I present to you a oneshot by MY FAVOURITE ARTIST OF ALL TIME Royal Koyanagi. Mannn it's too bad there isn't many works by him, I know saha is translating his first tank, which is great stuff but yeah I really wanna see more from this artist. Anyways this story is about an office lady and how she hasn't had any dick in a long while. She meets a dude in the washroom and fucks him lol. I'm not gonna say anymore, instead you all read it and let me know what you think I would like to know, the story is actually quite unique (WARNINGGGG there is 1 page of gayness..). Many thanks to Brolen and Setebos. So people grab a copy, fap and

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Setebos said...

I love the art, the artist, and this a hot and funny story. A real winner! Thanks Brolen and Fayt, great job. I'll be looking for more from this artist.

Red Comet said...

lol, i fap while laugh :D

Zathael said...

That was really quite funny. Thanks to Setebos for the funding, Brolen for the translation, and Fayt for the editing and sharing of this.

Anonymous said...

OL - Sure Win! Thanks for this!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see more Royal Koyanagi translations, and thanks for this but also it's missing a page between 08 and 09 that still needs translation

http://img184.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=15062_COMIC_Megastore_2006-08_433_123_1069lo.jpg

Setebos said...

@jpegtheterrible, thanks for pointing that out. It will be corrected. The missing page was located by me and sent on its way, how this happens I have no idea. I use extreme care to ensure completenes when I cut shorts from Comics, but that's just me.

Orez said...

lol, great story Fayt and a hot one too

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW FUCK lol.. The Raws I had didn't even have that page... bloody hell, ok I'll edit that, and repost this..