Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Bad and Can You Help Me?

Myyyyyyyyyyyy Badddd people, probably isn't that big of a deal, but I decided to make a post just to apologize to you all because I somehow didn't realize there was a missing page in the Ryoko-san's Problem Formation (Lewd). I did replace the links with new ones that have the missing page and is fully translated/complete. So yeah sorry to Brolen and Setebos, I really hate making mistakes like that.... I usually pick on on this stuf beforehand before I release anything, I'll be more careful.

Ummm with that out of the way... I would also like to ask somthing I know many of you are Sanbun Fans, and I as well.. so well I've decided I want to pick up "Yamahime No Mi Satomi" the only thing is this, I'm not sure how many vol there is and if it is complete or not.. Can someone find this out for me. HOWEVER if it's not complete I will change my mind and not pick this up... reason being that I don't wanna have to wait each month for a chapter to come out, that's just a killer for the people (like Sayuki). So yeah if it is complete, can someone send me the raws for it.

I know I said I wouldn't pick up any projects until after summer hahaha... but I'm actually gonna start to speed up my editing by using some time I noticed that I had.. I won't go further into it but yeah I realized that I could use that time to edit, soooo hopefully editing will go faster for me which = faster releases.. I'm gonna start doing this hopefully sometime this week just have to make some adjustments to my time management. This is why I'm able to pick up some new projects and other editing which you will see later..

7 comments:

Setebos said...

No need to apologize unless you're the guy that cut and posted the short. Unles you know where it came from and have a collection of Comic scans to reference, it's extremely difficult to check for completeness if the original page numbering has been altered. Even if you are the guy that cut it, you've certainly redeemed yourself in record time and I for one appreciate it. I never blamed you to start, maybe the guy that cut though. ;-)

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, a complete free scan of Yamahime No Mi Satomi is not available online (I searched for it few months ago).

redbone said...

as far as I know there are at least 6 vols. of what I take to be the main story of Yamahime No Mi Satomi(all Sanbun's main chars look alike to me), and a few side stories(?). as for whether its complete or not I couldn't say.

Anonymous said...

it's really cool taht you're posting anything at all

polaya said...

With regards to the Yamahime no Mi series, here's what I got. Confirmed by DoujinshiDB:
Yamahime no Mi
YnM Masae - the one with the anime; 2 parter
YnM Miwako
YnM Satomi - 2 parter

6 in all. The one titled Satomi is only a 2-parter of the series.

Anonymous said...

polaya< Thanks! That's great info, I'm gonna have to look into this, and then I'll probably just put up the ones I know are complete. I got a lot of different raws.. I'm gonna have to sort them out and find out which ones is which story since the folder names are wrong I believe...

If you or anyone has the raws with the correct names, send them over.

polaya said...

Raws that I have:
http://www.mediafire.com/?fwmmiymnwhl

Yamahime no Mi is a 2nd edition. There's a first edition it seems but what I got is the 2nd one, or so it was named.