Tuesday, June 23, 2009

[Takeshi Hirano] Chokyogakuen Chap 2



Hey all! Here is the next chapter for this great blackmail/rape/gangbang story lol.. In this chapter we see the same characters from the first and this time we see the girl get fucked... looks like she fell for the dude's plans. One thing though, I absolutely love the way this artist draws tits!!! man they look great in my opinion lol.. as for the tagging I put it under the extreme tag because theres a scene where the teacher takes 2 penises in her pussy, which in my opinion is extreme.. My thanks to DGB for the translation and our commissioners JukanX & HighLow88. On Another note, I still need to figure out the whole Yamahime, this might take a while since not many people know about which story is which lol.. I do have some raws.. but If people can provide me with theres I would like to compare and hopefully your raws have the right title names.. as mine don't... so yeah... for now

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome

I was waiting for the next chapter of this, thanks

Anonymous said...

Can anyone direct me to a link of chapter 1? Can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Here you go

Chap 1
http://faytear.blogspot.com/2009/05/takeshi-hirano-chokyogakuen-chap-1.html