Wednesday, June 17, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 3



Well here it is people the next chapter of readiness! theres a few things I wanna say, first off this was actually an easy chapter to edit, second about the cheating theme, I know I said there was cheating in it, but from the looks of the first 3 chapters I don't see any, so I've taken that theme off in the contents part in the donor section until I see some form of cheating going on.. third this chapter has hairy armpits which is not my thing so be warned I guess.. and last thanks to the donors for supporting the project! ummm well yeah thats about it. I'm too lazy to explain the chapter so just read it yourselves.. sorry lol I'm running low on sleep these days need to catch up on that. So yeah hope you all

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/9shnukqgl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfull! Need more Readiness!

Anonymous said...

This is great! I also need more Readiness!

Anonymous said...

Readiness = Win :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks!