Thursday, June 25, 2009

[Yuichiro Tanuma] Participet Chap 4



Hey people, it's been a while since we've seen this, I remember I post the previous chapters up so I want to continue posting this up until it is done. If you don't remember much about this story, its about a fat dude who gets fucked by the student council president and if I'm correct they end up dating?.. so yeah in this chapter he decides to not fuck her for the day and go discuss some business with the manga club and he meets their club manager which happens to be a girl and well thats all I'm gonna say haha, check it out. A little update, I will be releasing the first chapter of Cho Danchizuma Keiko tomorrow, so look forward to that people, just a heads up its got a bit of the ntr theme going in it! lol

Enjoy!

No comments: