Monday, June 8, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato Chap 5



Ok finally last post, and thats a brand new chap of sayuki! mann I'm pretty tired actually cause of work so I'm gonna get a nice long rest after this post. In this chapter I think the wife has fallen into the village's trap. I'm declearing her an official sex slave for them. haha but man she gives us good fapping material. So yeah this is pretty much the start to her crazy sex with pretty much everyone else except her husband. We also learn a little bit more about the husband's sister in this chapter I kinda feel sorry for her espcially if she truly wants a baby.

But yeah anyways next up I'm gonna hopefully release teacher and student chap 4 within the next 2-3 days.. and get that out of the way so I can edit some other stuff. Also Thanks for being patient people, I know many of you are waiting for teacher and student, as well as glasses school (the people who like the happy sex mangas) but don't worry, here's kinda the line up for my releases in the order I'm trying to follow.. teacher and student chap 4, glasses school chap 2, readiness chap 3, royal koyangi oneshot, chokyogakuen chap 2... even though this is what I'm trying to follow this list might change and I might release things differently and again it'll be 2-3 days inbetween each release cause of work, but yeah I'll try to stick with this. So for now...

Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome
thanks for the chapter

Can you tell which magazines Sayuki is being released on?

Anonymous said...

Comic 0EX

Unknown said...

Dude, keep up the excellent work. I'm glad I stumbled onto your site. Our taste are completely in sync.