Saturday, April 18, 2009

[Distance] Ochiru Tenshi Chap 5



Here is the next chapter of the body swapped story, for those of you who have not started reading this, I advise you to do so if you like the artist Distance and love big tits like me lol.. Well as for this chapter, you know I just realized that there isn't a clear start or end of each chapter, so the end seems cut off, by oh well, anyways this chapter was pretty good finally some information on Sei-chan (the girl the boy is stuck in), to me she seems like an undercover slut but weird with her personality, a bit gloomy.. so yeah no real sex here just some groping and foreplay.. and wow I couldn't believe the guy finally realized he was a girl and could take advantage of checking out other girls. Can't wait for the next chapter to come out and also see how this story plays out.

Enjoy!

No comments: