Saturday, April 4, 2009

It is a go, well almost

Hey everyone!

Well I would just like to let you all know that I have posted up the Donor Projects Link (top right, under projects). There is currently one project so far, I will be posting up about 5 more mangas, two of which is the Secret Heaven and Mesu ka Keikaku that everyone seems to like and 3 more surprise ones which you will soon find out. I will post them up as soon as I get the quotes for how much each chapter will cost. Right now there is only one up, which is a cheating wife manga by Sanbun Kyoden called Sougetsu no Kisetsu. check it out and if you want to donate send me an email. As for the rest I will let you all know when the other donor projects are up.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Bluntobject said...

Hello

I would just like to inform you that the fist 4 chapters of Sougetsu have been translated by an anonymous on 4chan and can be found here:

http://rs.4chan.org/?s=sougetsu

You may want to pick up from chapter 5 then? :-)