Thursday, April 23, 2009

[Kanyapyi] Private Design



Ok so for this one, this was translated by the dudes at hentaifromhell, and I must say this was AMAZING! lol its been a while since I could actually say that about a hentai oneshot manga.. and the reason was because first off the artwork was just amazing, no cenors, cute characters, and well the story was just cute and lovable.. yeah yeah I know it sounds corny to say, but hey when you read it you'll understand, and it has my favourite sexual position, the one and only PAIZURI baby lol and it is done soooooo well in this hmanga, anyways I'm not gonna bother explaining anymore because you all need to grab this and check it out for yourselfs and

Enjoy!!!


AND A LITTLE UPDATE
Also on a side note and a little update, I'm going to start editing soon on my VERY FIRST donor project which I must give credit to my first donor, Steve for donating and getting things started, and DesuDesu with the fast translation, trust me you guys are gonna love this one ^^

No comments: