Sunday, April 5, 2009

[Teri Terio] If We Could Meet By The Sea



Today I wanna post a manga that was translated months ago, thought I'd share a classic every once in a while, anyways this is a bit of a somewhat romance story going on here, cute might be the word maybe. It's about a guy who meets this girl by the sea and have an amazing time together. it's got your good old regular sex and oral as well, also the artwork is great!

Enjoy!
http://depositfiles.com/files/sjsu0lsss
http://www.mediafire.com/?t5zmemzzljl

Also on a side note, Mesu ka Keikaku is up on the donor project section now! as for the other mangas, I'm still awaiting DesuDesu to send me the quotes, he's been busy so just give him some time and hopefully he'll send me the quotes in a day or two. If you want to send me donations for any of the current donor projects that are up send me an email.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know any other doujins from this artist? He has a very great sense of love at the ending and, not to mention, the artwork is one of a kind. Give me links of ANY new doujins thanks from him.