Thursday, April 30, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Season of Sougetsu Chap 3



Here it is people, chapter 3! ok well for this chapter I found it really SEXY! lol well mainly because of what Risa has to wear, man that is some sexy lingerie, and Risa has some sexy tits, I love it! Also there is some new developments in this chapter, a new character and some more cheating (some nice oral), looks like this is going to get real interesting... I do realize that the first 5 chapters were already released.. well since I've already started I'm going to continue to re-edit the already released chapters because I wanna make the fonts bigger and match the current ones I'm using. So realizing this I wanna catch up as soon as possible.. so sometime later maybe around 4am or 5am over here (it's like 5pm right now) I will release the next chapter (almost done editing it) and well I'm pretty fast editing so no worries people, for now

Enjoy!!

No comments: