Saturday, April 18, 2009

[Nao Kokonoki] Anekata Chap 1-3





Now here is another great manga I wanna post up for you all to see, this a sister brother incest story, I'm not sure how many chapters this is suppose to be but yeah anyways its got great artwork, theres lots of oral and sex and a fair amount of talking as well.. its about a brother whose sister is a teacher and well appearently he only gets hard from his sister, its a bit of a love story I guess.. so yeah I think most or some of you would have the first 2 chapters, but the third one has been translated and I've just added all 3 together including 2.5, it seems like Tonigobe did the translating for the first 2 chapters.. and 2.5-3 was done by Saha.
Ok so I found out this is part of the Large book called "Second Virgin" and because these were translated it is complete I will upload a link of the complete book later.
Second Virgin Link

No comments: