Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Regarding Sougetsu no Kisetsu

Hey everyone! ok well I have some good news for you all!

I'm sure some of you have noticed that I have taken off Sougetsu no Kisetsu from the donor project section. There is a reason for this. I was contacted by anonymous editor and he has sent me the scripts for the whole book! I've taken over the editing job for him. So that means no one has to donate towards it since now that I have the translations, all that's left is the editing! I don't want people donating to a project that already has been translated. So yeah that explains me taking down Sougetsu no Kisetsu from the donor section and the good news! Anyways look forward to the next chapter tomorrow!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MAN

Thats really bis good news. I hope that you will finish editing the whole book as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

dont you mean you ripped saha?

http://www.sahadou.com/?p=3342#comments

i suddenly lost all respect for you