Thursday, April 2, 2009

Suggestions!

Hey to all of you who visit my blog, Ok So I'm gonna try out the donor project thing I was talking about eariler in my previous annoucement, My first plan of action is to choose H-mangas to set up as my first donor projects, Now they don't exactly have to be full story books, they can full books that have short stories. Also I'm willing to put up short stories as donor projects as well. I have a few suggestions of my own which I will post. But I would love to hear suggestions, I would like to put a full book as a donor project, but I'm open to short stories as well! so if you have a manga that you think people would donate to get translated send me the raw and I'll have a look, I think depending on the size of mangas, I will put up 2-3 as donor projects or more (if they are all short stories).

Here are some Raw short stories and two full book I'm thinking of putting under the donor projects section.

The first one is By Yukimi called "Vagrant"





These two are By Fueta Kishi, not sure what the titles are.





The large book is By Okawari it's called "Secret Heaven" which has a bunch of short stories.




This one is By Narushima Godoo and its called "Mesu ka Keikaku" it has I believe 2-3 short stories in the beginning and then one long story called "the mind breaks" which is about 5-6 chapters, this also contains cheating themes.



http://www.mediafire.com/?0axfom2zmyj

Let me know if you guys like any of those or not! I wanna have a donor project that all of you would like if not then at least most of you people.


So Let me just recap what I'm going to do,
1 - get some feedback and suggestions on mangas
2- make a decision on what mangas to put up
3 - get a quote on those mangas from a translator
4 - put up the amounts for each mangas in the donor project section
5 - start waiting for some donations
6 - after donations come in (hopefully) get the straight text for the manga
7 - once script is done and sent to me, I start the editing
8 - after finishing the editing, I release to you all!

Please if you have any comments/suggestions or anything at all leave me a comment or drop me an email (should be located on the right side of my page under the blog archive)

9 comments:

Ominae said...

UWaaaaahh~~~~~(>_<)))))_(((((>_<)..
All of em' looks so tempting, BUT! I choose the with Okawari!! I don't think okawari's is too much of a hassle to work on in the beginning, but that's just my thought.

Anonymous said...

Mesu ka Keikaku

i think that have nice theme. i like cheating theme

Anonymous said...

I like the last one, Mesu ka Keikaku, that would be my vote

Zathael said...

If I could only chose one thing, I would say Mesu ka Keikaku. But I don't see why you couldn't list all of them, and just let people donate towards whichever one they want. I guess what I am saying is I wouldn't want it where there was only one thing listed, and the only choice is to donate towards it or not donate anything at all. There are many, many other sites where there are several things being worked on all at the same time, and they get translated in order of which one was paid off first.

Anonymous said...

Zathael<

Good Idea, well you see I wanna get an idea as to which types of mangas people that come visit my blog like.. I don't wanna put up a manga that no one has any interest in, you know?

But yes I will be having multiple donor projects, Just making some final decisions on them.

Thanks for the comment!

and thanks for the people who have told me which ones they like.

Anonymous said...

I´d go for the Yukimi Vagrant chapter, that ones eems one of the most story heavy chapters from him and it looks pretty tempting.

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge fan of anything Okawari. That would be my vote.

Anonymous said...

It seems Vagrant is now an invalid file.

Anonymous said...

Im all for Okawari, love the art, story and well, just everything about it