Tuesday, April 28, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Season of Sougetsu Chap 2



As I said, here it is the second chapter of Sougetsu no Kisetsu.. I've tried to make it look nicer with my editing, though most of it is due to the better quality scan.. well anyways this chapter is great! we get to see the wife enter into her "contract" and man it looks like this is a start of some major cheating.. the old dude looks like he got some crazy plans for the wife, makes me excited to get to the editing of the next few chapters I'm gonna start editing the next chapter either tonight or tomorrow and hopefully have it done by thursday or friday.. I'll be uploading some other manga inbetween.. anyways for now, check this out and

Enjoy
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyhkh2zx4gz

3 comments:

Red Comet said...

Damn!! It make me RAGE >.< but it turn me on OTL

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the scanlation.

And you should add your release on mangaupdate to gain more visit, more donator and more points :))

Anonymous said...

Anonymous<

I'm not sure how to do that, plus I'm just the editor, I thought that site only adds translators? Let me know please.