Friday, April 10, 2009

It Is a Go, Finally

Hey all, first off I just wanna let you all know that I was busy with a lot of projects (University) which kept me busy from posting anything on my blog and now that classes are done final exams are starting, lucky there wasn't really much new translations that I usually look for to post. Now on to the next thing, I am happy to finally announce that the donor projecst are up, check them out and let me know what you people think. I have 2 oneshots there, I know many like Royal Koyanagi so I put one from him and there is one there by Butcha-U same artist who did Metropolitan Eros Academy (the one I edited). There is 2 more Full Books added, one of which is by Okawari and another which is new to me. Check them out and if you would like to donate send me an email, or if you have a question leave me a comment here or on the donor section or send me an email.

Enjoy!

No comments: