Wednesday, April 1, 2009

[Okawari] Love Subordination



Here is another Full book of beautiful hentai manga, the final two chapters of love subordination were finally translated! so I am posting the full book for you all! it has lots of short stories, some containing incest, teachers, plain old regular sex and lots of big tits. I love okawari's artwork its good stuff.
Also PLEASE READ the announcement if you haven't, DON'T WORRY IT'S NOT!!! AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE lol just to let you all know, though if it was it wouldn't make any sense at all.. anyways I would really love some feedback! thanks!

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?xumlmiqjrzz

2 comments:

Ominae said...

Whoops!? Cool! Another creation of Okawari! Haven't seen one in a long time tho, good job on bringin' this up! Who doesn't love Okawari? Oh, I'm finish, okawari onegai! Have Fayt in your work!?

Zathael said...

Cool! I had been wondering when this would be finished. Thanks for sharing!