Tuesday, April 14, 2009

[Rusty Soul] Brandish



This one was translated by saha, I read only a few chapters so far, but I really enjoyed it, some funny scenes and the sex is pretty good stuff. This contains some kind of devil girl I guess you can say.. some futa, loli, rape a bit of female domination which isn't my thing.. a lil bit of some belly inflation as well.. I do believe this is not the full book, I think its only Vol 1, umm correct me if I'm wrong on that. Oh and sorry for the lack of updates... Its exam week, so I've been studying and well I should be done this week.. hopefully by then I can see some donations to my donor projects and get going and I can do some editing work. Well anyways

Enjoy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to download the first part of the .rar file. It might be just my computer, but I don't know.

Anonymous said...

Hey I've just uploaded the deposit files link, so you can try that if mediafire keeps giving you problems.. I've test them and they work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!