Sunday, April 26, 2009

[Butcha-U] The Sex Hound



I am happy to present to you all my very first Completed Donor Project. This is a oneshot by Butcha-U, it contains a police force which is all girls and how they save the day from crazy criminals who want to ruin society's morals and get rich. Theres anal sex, rape, futa and a great story. Many thanks to Steve (the Donor) and DesuDesu (the Translator). I hope you all

Enjoy!

One Small Announcement..

I've decided to switch translators for one of my donor projects. It is the Sougetsu No Kisetsu manga by Sanbun Kyoden. DesuDesu will be the translator for it because well I think Tonigobe has a lot of projects to do himself and trust me theres a lot, so if donations came for that, the script would take a while before I could get it. With DesuDesu, I think he'll be faster with providing me with the script and not to mention each chapter is cheaper (check out the rates for that H-manga) then what Tonigobe is charging, so yeah. But not to worry I have other projects with Tonigobe, you can go over to his site to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome donor project is awesome

Anonymous said...

thanks! awesome work