Monday, April 27, 2009

Re-Editing of Sougetsu No Kisetsu

Hey all, I just wanted to let you all know that the first 4 chapters of Sougetsu No Kisetsu, H-manga by Sanbun Kyoden has already been translated by an anoymous. And that seems to be all so, thats great stuff. Anyways I've noticed that the scans that was used were from the montly books that come out and the quality is not so great, so I'm going to re-edit the 4 chapters on the better quality scans that I have and release them over the next few days.. I'm almost done the first chapter, just that there seems to be a page missing in the translation, so I need to get that translated before I release it.. anyways Here is an example of the difference between the the two scans. The top is the translated one from the montly books that come out, not so great quality and the bottom one is the good quality scan that I added the english text and edited.







I will release the first chapter later tonight if I get the one page I need translated tonight.

No comments: