Friday, May 1, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Season of Sougetsu Chap 4



Ahhh finally done this chapter, here it is people, this chapter is quite entertaining, its got a small bit of bondage, regular sex and some oral.. it also shows that the old dude is quite cunning.. have sex in the place where Risa and her husband are meeting him.. hes definitly getting in this Risa's head.. oh just a matter of time before she really breaks and becomes into a slutty cheating wife.... man you guys are lucky cause when I edit this I get turned on haha.. its crazy cause I'd have to stop for a bit to calm my excitement lol.. anyways I should have the next chapter up sometime tomorrow! and I will be caught up with the current edits out and can continue and provide you with the unedited chapters.. so people be sure to

Enjoy!!!
http://depositfiles.com/files/9qinrg32t

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work - btw. you can get the script for the rest there
http://www.sahadou.com/?p=3342#comments

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but I already I have them, anonymous editor sent them to me.