Sunday, May 17, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Season of Sougetsu Chap 11



Sorry for the delay on this people, I was gonna release it yesterday but I decided to release it today with Sayuki. Anyways this is the start of what is going to be a super sayain rage inducing pimp slap that will anger you to the point where you just have to jack off hahaha.. man I just had to exaggerate that.. but really it does start with this chapter... we see Risa (in a sexy dress I might add) cheat in this chapter and with who? non other then the man who made her the way she is.. anyways for the last 2 chapters and epilogue I plan to release it all at once rather then do chapter by chapter.. so look forward to the completed manga in the near future.. for now

Enjoy!

2 comments:

jackman said...

thanks a lot. sanbun is too awesome

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.