Saturday, May 16, 2009

Changessss

Hey all! okay, just want to let you all know that I've made some changes to my donor project section... well actually it's just a change in projects.. so I've dropped 3 projects and added 2 new ones..




First one is called readiness by the great SANBUN KYODEN! lol and it contains action! (A cool side of Sanbun's Works I've never seen before) and lots of sex.. there is some cheating going on by the looks of it.. but yeah it looks amazing and it looks like in interesting story! There is actually a lot of genres in this story, so it might appeal to a lot of people. Check out the raws. Also I've funded for the first chapter to get things started.




Second one is called Glasses School by TERI TERIO! this one is more along the side of fun stories and cute girls and nice sex with different small stories.. I guess you can say this is to combat all those negative rape/cheating manga I have. I have to admit though it's kind of a bitch to edit but I don't mind the challenge only thing is it will definitly take longer to edit then most mangas.. oh yeah I have posted works by him too here are the links:

http://faytear.blogspot.com/2009/04/teri-terio-if-we-could-meet-by-sea.html

http://faytear.blogspot.com/2009/04/teri-terio-southern-island-bus-bus.html

So if you like those then you might like this one. So if you would like to donate just drop me an email or if you have any questions/concerns let me know. You can find the raws in the donor section and description/funds info as well.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

redbone said...

really looking forward to Glasses School, I've had the raw for awhile but had never been in the position to fund it, hopefully this time around things'll change

Anonymous said...

Which projects did you drop?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous< Secret Heaven by Okawari, Mesu Ka Keikaku by Narushima Godoo and Chokyogakuen by Takeshi Hirano

Buttt I've decided to bring back Chokyogakuen by Takeshi Hirano because I really like it and wanna see that get translated lol. That is my finalllllllll decision lol

Oliver said...

If you're interested, Fayt, I've got an uncensored version of If We Could Meet By The Sea somewhere in the mayhem of my hard disks.

Feel free to drop a "fuck it YEAH just find it please" comment at my place if you're interested, but honestly, otherwise, I don't think I'll upload it, all I can remember is that I downloaded it as something like "iwcmbts.rar" , that is to say it will be nightmarish to find it >_<