Sunday, May 3, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Season of Sougetsu Chap 6



Alright people! here it is finally on to next chapter! Before that I just want to let you all know that I'm gonna have 3 links from now on.. uploading, deposit files and the one most of you like mediafire. Anyways this is definitly a rage chapter! we get to see Risa become a real slut (if you don't believe me check out the pic above)! mannn I was real excited reading and editing this chapter, Risa sure is becoming addicted to sex.. and this chapter proves it.. anyways don't wanna ruin it anymore for you guys instead check it out and

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha, it always kills me when the women in these stories justify themselves by saying they're nothing but lusting holes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the release. I don't usually like this type of stories but the RAW-s looked nice so looking forward to the end so that I can read it all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the translations. You picked a good manga.

Anonymous said...

Man, I love sanbun kyoden stuff. You're awesome for editing this! Woo hoo!