Thursday, May 21, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 1



Here is the first chapter of what is going to be a bit of a agent like story.. starring slutty agent girls lol.. for a start you can already tell this is going to be some mind break like story thing going on and well I wonder myself is there going to be a happier ending then other Sanbun mangas or something bad like always lol.. well for now check it out and sorry about mediafire its giving me trouble hopefully I can get it to work later, I gotta step out for a bit so I'll try something on it later. Ohhh and for tomorrow look forward to my special commission! I know you guys will like it, well I hope so hahaha, I can tell you that it has cheating in it, a wife with big tits and well not to worry too much its on the light side of cheating if you ask me... the artwork is really attractive as well, so look forward for that.

Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is one that you can somewhat call "happy ending". Chapter 1 of this book http://rapidshare.com/files/28710184/_Sanbun_Kyoden__The_Windowless_Room.rar.
don't know the details but it seems like a girl who was a prostitute got married to a guy who really loved her.

polaya said...

Hiiro no Koku has a Happy End. Suna no Kusari as well...I think. It has an Another End Omake so I think one is bad and one is good.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great translations!! But darn it/fyi... page 015 is missed up, in all the downloads to this chapter. And at e-hentai also.

2Hip

Anonymous said...

Anonymous< I Believe page 15 is suppose to be like that, it's suppose to be black because they don't want to reveal who the person was, if I'm correct.

polaya said...

I believe it was done that way to give the impression that she 'blacked out'. The next page, she snaps out and the guy is already gone. Page 20 details us on what happened.