Wednesday, May 13, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] 10 After Chap 1-9



Hey there people, well here is something special for you all! a fully translated h-manga by sanbun kyoden! It's an old school one, and was translated by DTM. So thanks to them for this. I haven't read it fully, but I can tell you there is bondage, loli, rape, lots of oral and some interesting stories (well seems like it from the skimming through I did). The only problem I have with this is the censoring in it. If only it didn't have it, but oh well for now

Enjoy!!
http://depositfiles.com/files/0s66ccaes
Update* Sorry Didn't even realize but there is still one chapter missing.. and thats chapter 10 so it's incomplete :( oh well, enjoy whats out if the last chapter gets translated I'll post it up here.

3 comments:

redbone said...

I read this awhile back(6-8+ months) and if memory serves it doesn't have the NTR elements that seem to have dominated his later works.

Unknown said...

Is the volume complete? I always thought that this history has never been finished translating. At least in manga updates the say so
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10577

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm your right there is 1 chapter missing, after looking at the raws.. gonna make some changes