Monday, May 25, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Sayuki no Sato Chap 3



Here we go, this chapter we see the wife get lurrrred into some recreational centre and she pretty much gets captured and we get to see the lovely slutty sister Natsumi start getting it on.. mann I love her Natsumi is my girl in this story haha, I hope to see more action from her.. anyways this is only going to get better in my opinion at least. Also I had noticed that there was 2 chapter 3s... after doing some investigation and a little help from brolen appearently Sanbun made a mistake and noted it in chapter 8, so I have corrected the numbers on the covers to follow the proper chapters as they are released.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Sayuki no sato a still ongoing series, I'm asking because of how chap 14 ends

Anonymous said...

Anonymous< yup it's still on going, when chapters come out I'll just add them in.

Red Comet said...

chap 14 is in COMIC 0EX vol 15. and i check that sanbun's work are in COMIC 0EX vol 17 and 18. maybe the continuation are in there