Wednesday, May 13, 2009

[Fuuga] Teacher and Student Chap 3



Finallyyyyy I've finished this hahaha. Man to think that 1 chapter is 35 pages! that was a lot to edit, not to mention the small bubbles and lots of text. Anyways I was asked by Yoshio to edit this and decide to do it. I can't remember what the first 2 chapters are about, but based on this chapter there is quite some drama going on with the brother and sister in this chapter, the characters are quite funny too in some pages, gotta love some of the expressions! anyways I've also added links to the first 2 chapters for those who haven't read it before and well this is a good one to read for those of you who don't like the cheating wife h-mangas I've been posting recently.

Enjoy

9 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx FL. It's a lovely story.

ua-ua said...

thanks for this wonderful release. as an avid fan of fuuga's work, I truly appreciate his stuff being done. Lovely job, and again, thanks.

Zathael said...

Thanks a lot from me too. I must say I like this kind of stuff much more than the cheating wife stuff. Cheating wife stuff is ok from time to time, but this type of stuff is always good. And since it's from Fuuga, that makes it even better.

Morotstomten said...

great stuff, keep 'em coming

KaitohClone said...

i do hope rest of the chapters will be released asap i really like the story so far

Anonymous said...

This manga really fires me up like nothing else.

Thanks for scanlating it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the upload.

I would like to read the first two chapter of the manga, but uploading.com and depositfile doesn't work for me. Can I request an upload to mediafire?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the release and for those who don't know this story ties in with sister and brother by the same author

Warlord Kentax said...

Any one have the rest of it?