Monday, May 11, 2009

Works

Here is a list of things I need to edit, just to let you all know what I've got lined up (no particular order, I think)

- teacher and student chap 3
- rest of season of sougetsu
- sayuki first 2 chapters
- a oneshot I've commissioned for a text

I've got a lot to do, I'm gonna try to finish teacher and student first before I finish season of sougetsu.. then start on sayuki.. well I might do it a little earlier depending on the time and stuff.. and then do my special oneshot which most of you all should like.. so look forward to these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great work so keep it up and I am looking forward to the releases.

Anonymous said...

first of all, Thank you very much for doing this.

and second I think you should finish translating season of sougetsu first, since there are 4 short chapters left while Teacher and student still have 5 long chapters to finish.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous< Thanks! and well I'm only doing chap 3 so far.. and actually I just finished it, gonna release it later today. Now I can work on the rest of sougetsu.