Monday, May 4, 2009

[TETRODOTOXIN] Makina and Garnet



Hey all, here is something to keep you all busy. This was translated by Kusanyagi, and well I happen to be a fan of the dragonaut anime (just the girls in it lol) so this is a nice doujin, for those who have seen the anime. It has big tits, anal, paizuri and contains the characters Garnet and Makina. Also just wanna let you all know that tomorrow I'll be away for the whole day with no computer or anything so TOMORROW THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES.. So I'm gonna post another happy sex type manga before tomorrow because well I like to cater to everyone, don't want to always be having the negative cheating wife h-mangas (gotta balance it out) I'm sure a lot of you would love to see some happy sex stories. On another note I'm gonna post the next chapter of Season of Sougetsu on Wednesday so look forward to it for those who are keeping up with it... so for now

Enjoy!
http://uploading.com/files/MPB3UDXC/Makina_and_Garnet_(eng).rar.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

author is TETRODOTOXIN

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know!