Friday, May 1, 2009

Regarding Season of Sougetsu.. Again...

Ok well if you hadn't heard the news well I suggest you check it over at Saha's blog, Well I donno if the person who sent me the scripts is the same person, so here is the email he sent me, I'll copy it directly and post it, here:

"Chapters 1 and 2 were done with the monthly raw because that's all Anonymous Translator provided me with at the time. Chapters 3 to 5 onwards use the better quality raw; I was going to go back and redo the first two chapters after 6, since I was more interested in continuing than redoing two chapters where very little happens.

I'm just in it for the faps, so feel free to take over. Just don't be a dick and make people donate when the translation was posted freely in hopes that somebody would take it from there. http://www.mediafire.com/?zdjkyyyinqq

Of course, it's from the monthly, so do whatever you want with the last few pages.

--Anonymous Editor"

So that was the email.. anyways at this point, I am still going to edit this and finish it as well as get the missing pages translated, and the epilogue (because I'm using the full tankoubon version). So if any editor picks this up and edits it, feel free to get it from them, but I would greatly appreciate it if you guys can pass on the word that I'm going to edit the rest of the chapters! I don't wanna have someone else waste their time on it when I'm already doing it. I hope you guys like my editing as well, because it is encouragin for me to continue, considering everyone has the scirpts already by now I would assume. So yeah please please please if you find out anything about anyone editing this please let them know that I'm already doing it.. Thanks in advance people.

Also thanks to the Guest and BluntObject for letting me know about this.

Oh yeah another thing, I'm kinda annoyed myself now, because well I've had to change the credits 3 times now lol..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be honest I didn't have the chance to read the book, but wanted to thank you. Thanks for your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Editor here. Anonymous Translator is called such because I got the translation from an Anonymous on /h/ and there were no credits in the translation itself.

Still, this is some good drama. I'm curious as to who the douche commissioner is.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous Editor<

ohhh I see, thanks for letting me know, I figured you got it from some anonymous person, and sorry I shoulda ask you before I posted the email.

and yeah, pure drama.