Monday, May 25, 2009

Important

Hey there people

Just wanted to let you know about something, I usually don't like to talk about my own life but this has an effect on everything else I do, so I decided to let you all know.. so yeah I got a summer job this year, I start next monday. This is good news and bad news for me.. cause well I get paid and can save up for school fees but that means I have less time for editing. My work is quite far from my place as well so my free time is cut down. So with this I won't be able to have daily releases like I've been pretty much been doing... releases will be every other day or 2 days or something like that. Also as of today I will not be adding any other projects because I have an enourmous amount of editing to do lol. I will only add projects when school starts again (end of summer) or if I manage to finish a good amount of the projects I have. I will be trying to put most of my free time (which isn't a lot) into editing so no worries there won't be long periods of no posting. This will only last until the end August.

So now that I got that off my cheat, I would also like to take this time to just thank all of the donors that have donated to the projects I have! thank you all it is much appreciated and I hope you all like and enjoy my editing, I'm still a noob in my own eyes so I'm constantly trying to improve as well. Thanks again for your continuing support people!

Sooo with all that being said, next up look forward to Readiness Chap 2.

NOTE- I'm still taking donations!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I discovered your site recently and really appreciate what you have done. Of course real life priorities come first and we all wish you the best.

Hope you do find a moment here and there to continue to update this website.

Cheers

Zathael said...

I would also like to say that obviously, your job comes first so we can understand that your releases are going to slow down quite a bit. One other comment, you said something in your post about devoting most of your free time, which isn't a lot, into editing. Please, save some time for other things than editing hentai. I wouldn't want you to burn yourself out. It is perfectly understandable if during the summer, you wanted to spend some of your free time, oh I don't know, *outside* maybe? Go to a beach or something to get out of the house/apartment once in a while. Then, when you feel refreshed, come back and crank out more awesome hentai. :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new job. I know people will understand. Getting money nowadays is crucial, so I hope you do alright. Thanks a lot for your effort. We will patiently wait for your releases. ^__^

jackster said...

hope you make lots of money. also, there's no rush with the editing. money is more important

mirkul said...

Good luck with your new job!

And, BTW, thanks for this great blog!

Damien said...

Good luck with your job!

Unknown said...

Congratulations and good luck with your job.