Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Accouncement = Announcement

Hey everyone! First off WOOOOOWWWW I feel so dumb, I spelt announcement wrong in the tags hahaha oh man, and I'm actually suppose to be pretty good at english (It's the only language I know too lol). I'm surprised no one brought that up lol. Ok well a few things to talk about.

1) I won't be posting any releases until the refreshing of my comp is done and I've transfered all my important stuff back on. I'm not sure how long I'm assuming a 2-4 days of no releases, but yeah when I'm done I'll post up the next release.

2) Regarding Sayuki.. well for the next chap I'm gonna provide a link for chap 1-10 together. I have no idea if this would be Vol 1 but I decided to just lump them together and provide a link for the first 10 chapters for people who wait for a lot of chapters to be translated before reading a manga.

3) Regarding Ramyurosu.. I have decided that I will officially add it on my donor projects on September 1. So for those of you who have been waiting to hear about this, there you go, an official date. Hopefully no other translator picks this up until then. I will only be doing Vol 1. Appearently though the series is done, so I'm waiting for Vol 2 tank scans, which I have no idea when it will be out. I won't be picking up anything after vol 1 tanks scans , so no magazine scans... I wanna follow the tank verisions for this series.

4) I'm going away again lol I'll be away on the 27th for a few days, also gonna reach the CNE too after I come back. So there won't be any postings then unless I find internet in the places I'm going.

5) I wanted to ask this to everyone, what do you people think about me opening up something like commissions.. like I'll be editing stuff free but instead I'll just be taking requests, giving you quotes that translators give me only thing I would do is charge you a dollar for the paypal fees and ask that you have the understanding that I will be doing the distributions (think of it as regular commissions, but I do the editing for free). I actually kinda technicially have that on right now but it's in the form of "donor projects to add". I know it might be kind of weird to have a commission thing running since I'm only an editor, I'd probably be the first to do this. But yeah I've been really considering this. Of course I want your opinions on this. I won't actually do this until maybe mid sept if anything.

6) And last but not least some good news amis all this other news, I've just recieved the script for teacher and student chap 5 I'll schedule in the editing for that. I'm not sure if I'll get it out next week, I'll see what happens over the next fews days.

That's all for my accouncements I think I got everything I needed to say out. If there's anything I left out and forgot just let me know or if you have any questions let me know. You know I do wonder just how many people actually read the stuff I write in my descriptions or even in my announcements, I think most people just skip it and go straight to the links haha but yeah thanks to those who do take the time to read and comment. Anyways comments are appreciated people, leave a comment and let me know on anything here.

11 comments:

Kelevra said...

hey man, have fun whererver it is your going!

Nioni said...

I don't really have an opinion about the commission thing, but I wanted to let you now that I always read the desription. Most of the the time its very helpful.

Nioni said...

description* (lol)

Anonymous said...

I read it =]
Have fun

Orez said...

hey Fayt. I read the descriptions too so
1. Hope it goes smoothly
2. I am one of those people, so would appreciate if you 10 chapters all in one.
3. Don't remember this project, but hopefully it's good.
4. have fun
5. Not sure about the commission thing. The target would be only one shots and do you really want to do them? As you said you already have something like that as donor projects.
6. looking forward to the release.

Oliver said...

Personally, I think that, as long as there are people ready to pay, and if that doesn't change the fact that you're sharing great stuff with everyone, you'd have ABSOLUTELY no reason not to earn some beer money from commissions :)

BTW, may I allow myself a suggestion, Fayt ?
I suck at editing, and I found something that would really deserve your work...

I found an UNCENSORED version of Higira, by Nisemidi Doronokai.... but it's in japanese.

So far, the translated version only exists in a censored version.

Do you think there is a chance you could mix the two, so that we'd have a decensored english version ?

Well, that's just a suggestion, but I'd deem it super awesome :D

Cheers anyway ;)
Oliver

PS : ROFL, your blog required me a captcha corresponding to a french slang version of the "sodomize" verb ^______________^

Oli said...

My bad, I forgot to give you the uncensored version link :
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/48971/64172e960a/

G N. said...

Yes I think the commissions will be good, I could afford to spend some dlls in translation so for me, its ok.

Thx for all the hard work you put in here!

Anonymous said...

hust to mention it i dont think the sanbun ramyouroso work is over yet

Metro Rage Anon said...

I usually read your descritpions, it's cool that you leave us updated like that and leave your own opinion of the shit you work on.

Keep up the good work.

psyburn21 said...

about bundling up 1-10 of Sayuki no Sato. Sanbun Kyoden usually release volumes that are 12 chapters long and looking ahead in that story 12 maybe a great place to bundle the chapters (wow what a village, can I live there?). That story kinda reminds me of Akatsuki Giken's Mother and Aunt - Summer Sleep Around Festival (Haha to Oba - Natsu no Netorare Matsuri) with the whoel sharing of the women with the male villagers. Anyway, keep up the great work.