Thursday, August 13, 2009

[Youkai Tamanokoshi] Steel Heroines Vol 1




Hmm well I think I'll start off with my thanks yous. Many thanks to Omega999 for funding this and Brolen for the translations. Hmm well a short description on this, girl is cheating on her boyfriend and wants to stop cheating on her boyfriend, however shes addicted to his dick so life ain't easy for her LoL. I love the girls tits in this. Ummm it's been a while since I've talked editing on here, I really should since I'm an editor lol. Well for this I had a big decision to make, that was to either reconstruct the raws or make my editing fit the raws. I actually ended up making my editing fit the raws. This wasn't easy to edit but hopefully I did a good job on it. I had to change the eraser color to a more greyish color to fit the bubbles. You know in all honesty I wanna avoid bad scanned raws, they take a crap load of time to edit, and well my 1 thing I excel at is speed, but reconstructing scans are just wayyy too time consuming. I might need someone to help me out with that for one of the chapters of sayuki. Hmm well that's all for now, OH a minor warning the bonus illustrations at the end have some tentacles in it which explains the "extreme" tagging, there not part of the main story but just thought I'd let you all know.

Enjoy!


UPDATE*****************************************************



I've just re-edited Vol 1 adjusting the scans using the Parameters provided by JukanX, Many thanks man!! It looks even more sexy! Sorry for those of you who downloaded the greyish edit I did. I'll leave those links up for people who wanna check it out and see the differences. Man this shows I'm still a noob in the editing department lol. Sorry again, anyways

Enjoy Again!
http://depositfiles.com/files/rbbnivy9o
http://uploading.com/files/G9MLLHL6/Steel_Heroines_Vol_1.rar.html

13 comments:

Red Comet said...

yes i'm the first (pertamax)
i like the art of this circle. just like the doujin from eyeshield 21 and one piece from the same circle

Anonymous said...

yeah and some others...

This series Steel heroines got vol.1-4 and then there's also Pretty heroines vol 1-3

Anonymous said...

actually those who play the OGs Series may find themselves cheated by Kusuha, 'cause you're the main character Ryuusei, and Kusuha is the childhood friend, and there she goes to become Brit girlfriend.
But Ryuusei doesnt' feel cheated at all as he is very child-minded. But some players, like me, did find it uncomfortable.

polaya said...

Ryusei's only love are super robots!!!

redbone said...

knowing zero about the series I didn't have that canon baggage but I couldn't suspend disbelief enough to really get into this series, with war in the title of the source I kept thinking the last thing I'd do was piss off a wingman or the thing he did with camera cause they'd throw your ass in the brig for shit like that. the art was good but the story's iffy so far.

JukanX said...

Regarding the greyish background that you mentioned, was there some specific reason why you couldn't level it to white? I've tried on your preview with values of 35/240/0.90 (low/high/gamma) and it turned out fine... If you're feeling picky, you can do it in an adjustment layer so you can go back and modify parameters up until the final save.

JukanX said...

Silly me, forget my head next...
Thanks for this doujin (it's a parody of what exactly?), and to Omega999 and Brolen too.

Anonymous said...

@JukanX

Actually I just recently learned how to level it (thanks to tonigobe). I'm ok at doing it, however I'm still noob with it. I'm kinda slow, and I am trying to get things out faster, so I just decided to stick out with the greyish background and edit it with how the scans are. But thanks actually I'm gonna use those parameters you used. They look great, I'll use them for the next 3 and I'll post this one up again.

JukanX said...

Actually I would advise against using those parameters for the other issues too, unless they've been scanned by the same guy with the same scanner settings. It's quite uncommon for a white level of 240 to be necessary, using such a value when it's not needed means washing out the shadings in important areas (such as *ahem* the underboob).
IMO it's best to determine the levels for each issue, it only takes a few seconds to grab a sample page, hover with the dropper tool on some white and black areas and jot down the values.

For a quick tutorial, see this page, the last paragraph "Knowing the limits".

Anonymous said...

@JukanX

Thanks for the link. The scans for the other volumes are actually pretty much the same as vol 1, I might just adjust those parameters a little bit but there pretty good to use on the other volumes, I've already tried it on vol 2 and it seems to fit it pretty well. But yeah I'll probably make some small adjustments to the parameters.

Orez said...

Great release I really like it, so thank to Fayt, Omega999 and Brolen. looking forward to the rest

Anonymous said...

Well, I don't think Ryuusei got cheated. Kusuha wasn't supposed to like Ryuusei in the first place. In Alpha, she was already set up with Bullet. Besides, if you go by OG, both Latooni and Mai have a crush on Ryuusei...so he sort of gets a mini harem.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your amazing work!