Sunday, August 16, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 6



Well time for me to post. After editing this I still think chap 5 is the best chapter in terms of sex and story (it was tooo funny). This chapter was nowhere close IMO.. I even think a lot of people will agree with me on that. I'm actually not even gonna bother talking about it (that's how disappointed I was in this chaper lol). Hmm you know I wish Teri Terio understood english and there was a way to contact him lol.. I would contact him and tell him to stop using such small bubbles for his text, even the jap text looks small lol. Ahh well the next chapter looks fun and good. Hmmm on to another news, I will be doing some reformatting this week on my computer which means I won't be able to post a release for maybe 2-4 days.. not sure how long. I will try to get the next chap of sayuki out before I do that, I might have to move it up and release Azure Sky after the reformatting stuff.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt for this lovely manga.

Zathael said...

I thought this chapter was good. Not super-special or anything, but good. I liked how the girl needed to choose just how far she was willing to go for her Sensei.

Anonymous said...

I donno Zathael, I just thought this reminded me of like mind break themes.. seems to me like she was brainwashed kinda, you know? The rape was a bit dissappointing imo, but who knows maybe it's just me.

Setebos said...

Thanks Fayt, keep up the great work. Good to see another chapter and that it'll be finished soon.

Zathael said...

I know that the rape/mind-break theme was there, and that it can be a big turn off for a lot of people. For some reason, it didn't bother me that much in this story. It seemed to me in the end that she could have stayed away from him if she really wanted to, but she chose to go back to him.

In any case, thanks again for this chapter and for all the work you do here.