Saturday, August 22, 2009

[Hinemosanotari] Read Me



Here is something I haven't shared in a while a Fully Translated hmanga. This was translated by Randeknight so many thanks to him. This is one of the great things of having an e-hentai account I can find stuff from translators that don't have sites and share it with you all. So, there is a bunch of stories in this one, school girl stuff and many futa stories to warn those who dislike the genre. Hmmm as for updates, the other projects section has been updated and for some good news, for teacher and student I just need Yoshio to look over a few pages for me before I release it. So I will definitly be able to get it out before I go. Before that though, grab a copy and

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Zathael said...

Thanks for this. I know there are many people out there who dislike futa, but I am an equal-opportunity pervert, who likes the idea of "ok, if a girl had a dick, what would she do with it?"

What would be interesting to know is how many *women* like futa stories, and are they really interested in knowing what it would be like to have a dick.

JukanX said...

This one was being serialized on Icarus Comics' AG anthology while RandeKnight was translating it.

Six months' effort wasted... Hope it doesn't put him off translating.

Zathael said...

JukanX, do you mean that while RandeKnight was translating it, it was already being released in english? A futa manga? I am actually quite surprised by that. I thought the companies that did english versions of stuff just picked the sort of "vanilla" stories, with nothing too extreme in them. If what you are saying is true, it is a shame. But, since I am a cheap bastard, I will enjoy RandeKnight's free version.

JukanX said...

Yes, it was being published since more than one year ago.

As long as the characters aren't underage, at Icarus Comics they've got no problem with non-vanilla genres. For example, Girl with a Thousand Curses is totally futanari-themed, there's some futa also in Spirit of Capitalism and Swing Out Sisters, and in After School Sex Slave Club there's even some light bestiality.

Probably RandeKnight chose this manga based on your same assumption; it's a pity because had he released it on a chapter by chapter basis someone was bound to tell him right at the start...
By the way, since IC releases are officially licensed for abroad, they have no censoring at all; and I bet someone will now spend a month decensoring RandeKnight's translation.

As for myself, I'll wait for my preordered copy to arrive, both because I'm a dead trees freak and because I trust more a translation by someone who's at his 900th-odd one (Sayo). And a little because I have already paid for it, too... (^_~)

Unknown said...

Hello, sorry for this. But does anyone have an error for page 22 from Mediafire link like me??