Monday, August 31, 2009

[Jamming] Tames Chap 1



Here we go, first off thanks to Brolen and I must thank Peterg for commissioning the scripts! I'm honored to be editing this series! Jamming I think is a bit underrated, his works needs to get translated. Well this chapter is a great start to this story, we meet some characters and we get to see some action with a nice big titted school girl. Oh don't worry about the blackmail tag, it kinda isn't really blackmail, well, sorta but it's really light (not sure how to put it). You know I really like these uptight school girls types, they always end up being freaks lol. Ok next is my annoucement.. I'll try to make it short, forgive me if it's long, it's just going to be about the new projects and maybe address some stuff.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Red Comet said...

thx for translation. i tought you will release "It Ejaculates In The Teacher!" first.

Anonymous said...

Naw... I had Tames up first before it, don't worry though it's next.

Ehud said...

Manythanx Fayt, Brolen and Peterg.

Zathael said...

I also would like to thank Fayt, Brolen, and Peterg for this one. I agree that the blackmail thing is very mild, it is used more like an excuse for what happens, rather than being the driving force behind it.