Tuesday, August 25, 2009

[Da Hootch] Four Leaf Lover



Wooooooooowww I can't believe how fast this got translated! I saw the raws for this like 2 days ago I think, and personally I was gonna get it translated myself since I love Da Hootch's art style. But man I'm happy it's done already and fast! Many many thanks to Anonymous and Falos for this. Oh yeah, forgot to talk about it hahaha. This is a Yotsuba doujin where all the girls get drugged and fucked by some dudes, they get them hooked on them and use them more. The artwork and scans are top notch I must say, so take advantage and treat yourself to some fine fapping material hahaha. Now onto some news.. I will be posting Azure Sky chap 1 right after this so look forward to that. I'll talk later in that post

Enjoy!
http://uploading.com/files/HL62KJ7D/DA_HOOTCH_Four_Leaf_Lover_English.rar.html

9 comments:

polaya said...

Thanks Fayt. Been camping at 4chan for a while waiting for this to finish but I was lost when the threads got 404 lol.

Setebos said...

Thanks very much for sharing this DA HOOTCH, Fayt. I love the man, as you know, but you should let the uninitiated know that DA HOOTCH, Shindo Eru, and ShindoL are one and the same person. It might draw more people to the art if not the genre.

redbone said...

its kinda fucked up but I actually started reading Yotsuba because of a dojin(Pretty Neighbors), lol, so I thought I'd check this one out, and damn thats a shitty situation they got themselves into, kukuku.

Molenir said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molenir said...

Yeah, pretty crappy. Read it, and put it right in the trash. Not gonna bother with the sequel. Pretty Neighbor is hot, this one, is not.

Tony said...

This story is very disturbing. I'm sure this kind of thing does occur. I enjoyed the art very much, but I felt really bad after reading it. Thanks very much for the translation and editing!

Deus said...

Reminds me of a somewhat less extreme Fatal Pulse, with a more focused corruption aspect. Which is awesome.

Meatball Machine said...

I hope that there is or will be a chapter 2 to this. I found this highly disturbing, but at the same time I was very drawn to it. Some scenes are kinda hot but at the same time it's scary because this could be a very realistic scenario for some people. So PLEASE keep translating this series! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Would had been pretty hot if they had left Yotsuba out of it. Yotsuba + Sex = Not hot. Unless you're a lolicon I guess...