Monday, August 10, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 6



Well that was a nice relaxing weekend for me lol now onto my next release. In this chapter we get to see some more action.. unfortunetly I found this kinda like a teaser. Also it looks like the girl doesn't need to get hypnotized, because her body will turn against her. Anyways many thanks to TwoTwoTwo for this chapter and Brolen for the translations. As for tomorrow look forward to Angraecum chap 1!!!!! Mannn I'm so excited to get that out, most of you all will love it. Trust me Angraecum is gonna be a good 5 chapter series! But before that, check this it out and

Enjoy!

7 comments:

redbone said...

I'm betting you meant she doesn't need to be in a trance, cause he's already hypnotized or else that woman from the last chap wouldn't have been able to do as she pleased with her.

Anonymous said...

Yup yup you got it. You know I'm surprised though, not a lot of people like this manga compared to other sanbun's works.

redbone said...

actually a little change of pace in regards to Sanbun is nice,
I can only rage so much before I burn out and avoid a mangaka for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Well, I like this manga. Thanks again to TwoTwoTwo, Brolen, and Fayt for this!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me,sorry if i misunderstand,isn't this chapter 7?

Anonymous said...

No this is chapter 6

Anonymous said...

To the anonymous commenter of August 13:

Yeah, one of the magazine chapters was left out of the tankobon, and the remaining chapters were renumbered. So this is chapter 6, even though it was chapter 7 in the magazine. I was commenting about this in the Readiness Chapter 5 post.