Saturday, August 22, 2009

[Hyji] Cho Danchizuma Keiko Chap 3



Well well, on to the next release. Few things to say so lets get started. First off thanks to Setebos who covered this chapter and of course DGB for translating this. This chapter is about a milf who was to get raped by the pizza boy, or well pretty much any delivery boy. Always nice to see milf action. I personally love the art, the women look more like women in my opinion and I just love the asses drawn by Hyji. Great stuff people. Ok on to some news, firstly thanks for the comments people, I have read them. Oliver, if you could get me the scripts I could do it. It's much easier to edit with scripts. As for the commission thing I'll decide later on, on that. Also I'll be continuing the hmanga - An Angel's Marshmallow which was translated by Oronae (the first 3 chapters), someone has commissioned the scripts for the rest of the chapters. I'll be adding that in the other projects section soon. Hmmm also I'll try to get Teacher and Student chap 5 before I leave on the 27 for a few days, no promises though. One last thing, about the bundle of chapters of sayuki I'll have a look and see if it's better to bundle it together at chap 10 or 12.. Anyways for now

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt, Setebos and DGB, for this cute manga.
Waiting so much for Teacher and Student. Hope you'll get it before your absence.

Orez said...

Thanks to Setebos, Fayt and DGB for another great release. I also think that the way Hyji draws women is very hot. Will be looking forward to the rest and your other releases.

Setebos said...

Thanks to DGB for another great translation, Fayt for his usual fine editing and to Orez for his fine taste and perception in bringing this to our attention. I was a Hyji fan before, but I wasn't aware of this one. My do I love MILFs, a MILF elder sister teacher doing her student brother, there's my ultimate fantasy. I have some Hyji I'm going to do as shorts, can't get enough.