Wednesday, August 5, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 5



Well well another release, I'm working hard to get these out faster. Ok hmmm in this chapter I must say I was a little confused, but I read the previous chapter again and it made more sense to me.. maybe I just lost track of what was happening.. lol, so I suggest you all do the same unless you already have a good grip on the story so far. This is a builder chapter.. so the next chapter is gonna be good I guess (haven't looked really looked at it yet). So yeah the next chapter is more closer so at least it'll be better for people. Many thanks to Two TwoTwo who has cover this chapter and the next, and also Brolen of course. Hmm on to other news, I will be adding the new projects today, and taking donations as well. I will be skipping the chapters that were already translated, but can someone send me the translated chapter of Bosei Bonnou so I can post it for people who want it. So be sure to check the donor section sometime later on.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, more Readiness! Thanks for this Two TwoTwo, Brolen, and Faytear!

Anonymous said...

Weird. It looks like the last page in the posted chapter is actually the last page of chapter 6 (or the first page of chapter 7.) I was comparing it to the raws I have of Readiness.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

What????

Anonymous said...

I have a collection of Readiness raws from the magazine, not the tankobon.

The edited Readiness_Chap_5/098.jpg is the same as the raw readiness/READNESS 05_16.jpg. But the edited Readiness_Chap_5/099.jpg is not the same as the raw readiness/READNESS 06_01.jpg. Instead it is the same as readiness/READNESS 07_01.jpg.

I thought that was weird. But I can't read Japanese, so I don't know where the error is.

Anonymous said...

The tank version is usually different from the magazine version.. I notice that when I edited season of sougetsu. Sanbun usually adds extra pages or changes some stuff in the tank version

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks for the explanation, Fayt. Yep, it looks like the tankobon just leaves out that magazine chapter. I can see that the chapter numbers are different in the magazine scans.