Tuesday, August 4, 2009

[Teri Terio] Glasses School Chap 5



Ahhh finally finished this edit. I officially deem Glasses School as a bitch of an editing job for me lol. The bubbles are so bloody small they make it hard to put in even medium size fonts. Oh well, aside from that I had a fun time editing this chapter. I must say this is the Best chapter so far! it was so funny and really one of the more hilarious stories out there. Trust me people you need to grab a copy and check this out, its got a great combo of funniness and sexual acts. Oh and it's an incest story about a girl who has a very odd condition. Anyways many thanks to Haohmaru for this and of course Brolen the translator! Hmm well not much news for me to say, I'll post up an announcement when I get the donor projects up.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Red Comet said...

finally, happy/reg sex story :D, in kinda tired with NTR, Rape, ETC for now :p

Ehud said...

Can't say it better than Red Comet. I am fed up too with all this rape/blackmail/ntr stories.So many thanx Fayt for this happy sex manga.

Zathael said...

I liked this one a lot. I'm not sure if it was the "best chapter so far", I think I liked the one with the teacher more, but this was still a great chapter. Thanks to Haohmaru, Brolen, and last but not least Fayt for this one.