Monday, August 17, 2009

[Millefeuille] Same As My Dream Chap 8



Well here is the next chapter from this spectacular artist. I love the sex in all the stories in this book, I think most of them has my favourite sexual action, the paizuri which is just amazing stuff. Well this story is about a dude who is suppose to have his first time with his gf but ends up doing it with his neighborhood friend/babysitter lol. Its great fappable stuff. So many thanks to Tada and all his donators.. man I hope to get as much donators as him one day (plus 2.50 a page is just wowwwww), lots of support is always great. Anyways people I will be posting sayuki today so look forward to that.

Enjoy!
http://uploading.com/files/33WJ6NCD/Same_As_My_Dream_08.rar.html

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Such a cute manga. Bless you fayt.

Anonymous said...

Lol thanks man, Bless you, that's quite a nice thing to say.