Monday, August 3, 2009

[Sahashi Renya] Sleeping Sister



Well I have some time so I'm gonna post up my next release. This one is about a sister who goes into a deep sleep when she sleeps and 2 of the brothers friends decides to take advantage of it. It's kinda rape like in the beginning but well you'll see what happens, in the end. Ahh too bad Setebos, no incest lol. I thought there would be some based on the title and before I even looked at the raws. Well many thanks to Setebos for getting this translated.. and Brolen for the script. I got 1 more from this artist to do. On to other news, I should be getting the quotes soon and hopefully posting those new donor projects up soontime. Well people I'm actually gonna try to get glasses school chap 5 tomorrow so look forward to that, but for now

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Zathael said...

I wasn't sure how this story was going to turn out, but I am glad to see that she turns the tables on the guys near the end. Thanks for this one.

Also: "I think I might have some idea why Takuto's sister got dumped by her boyfriend..." Of course, who hasn't dumped a girl because she wore you out with too much sex. *sigh*