Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Donor Projects Up

They are up people! Now I want to make something very clear to everyone, even though these projects are up and lets say a lot of chapters get funded, I will mainly be focusing on my older projects. So don't expect chapters to come out quick on these. As my older ones get done, then we will start to see more from the newer projects... I'm gonna try to get things cleared up so I can focus more on the new projects and longer ones like Sayuki. Don't worry, if you fund the new projects they will get done. Also another thing, for those of you who are interested in Love & Hate, Vol 1 does not have any NTR, the NTR components start on Vol 2, so I guess you can say the first volume is more regular sex, which should be good news to the people who hate the NTR genre. I will put up Vol 2 once Vol 1 has been fully covered.. same thing with Vol 3.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so are you skipping chapters from some projects? why?

Zathael said...

@Anonymous:
Because those chapters have already been translated by someone else. Fayt mentions it in his comments on Readiness Chapter 5. He also says he will put up a link to the first chapter of Bosei Bonnou, but he didn't say anything about the other chapters that he is skipping. Hopefully he or someone else can come up with links to those chapters as well.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous

I'm skipping the chapters that were already translated. You can see which ones were translated already in the donor section, I've put the word SKIPPED beside them.