Wednesday, July 8, 2009

[Bar Peachpit] The Story Of The Misaki Family



Here's the loli I was suppose to post a few days ago but forgot about it. This was translated by Maikel, many thanks man. It contains an incest story where the husband's wife died and the daughter pretty much takes the place as the wife, well the thing is she really loves her father, a lot. Umm not much else to say, he pretty much regrets what he does with her but then the girl does something to make him not care about regretting and in the end we something happen to the girl lol... that's all I'm gonna say haha.. anyways as for the next Chap of Readiness, I will be releasing that tomorrow so look forward to it, for now

Enjoy
http://uploading.com/files/5I4QXOXR/Bar_Peachpit_The_Story_of_the_Misaki_Family.rar.html

3 comments:

Ehud said...

Thanx Fayt, but this one is too much for me. 11 years old kid, has sex with her father? Definitely too much.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I guess it can be a little over the top, but hey some peple like this stuff (not me though).. the girl is 14 isn't she? 11 would be wayyyyyyy too young.. but this is hentai, anything is possible lol.

JukanX said...

I have yet to read this story, but since the girl wears a randoseru (backpack used by grade schoolers) I'm inclined to agree with Ehud as to her age.

Thanks for the upload, F/D incest is hard to come by these days...