Thursday, July 9, 2009

[Sanbun Kyoden] Readiness Chap 4



Ahhh well this chapter marks the first actually happening sex (instead of those illusions). I must say now its start to develop more for me, I haven't read the scripts for the next chapter but from this, I think it's developing alright. Anyways this chapter we see the lady who got kidnapped get trained and the main character go through some trippy stuff lol. So yeah sorry that these releases are so far away from each other. The next time I do a chapter of this, the next chapter will be more closer, kinda like what I've been doing with sayuki and glasses school since these 3 have the most funding. Hmmm oh yeah many thanks to Brolen and I believe Ben, the contributor to this chapter. Hope you all like it!

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?umq2nnjmwyz

3 comments:

aaaa said...

i hope its as good as sayuki

Engeden said...

Thanks so much

i really love Sanbun Kyoden's manga

Anonymous said...

Yay more Readiness! Thanks for this, Ben, Brolen, and Faytear!