Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[Takeshi Hirano] Lecherous Chaos In The School Butterfly



Well I wanna post something up before tomorrow's release. So here's something a little on the extreme/weird side but has a great artist (One of my donor projects is from this artist). Anyways this is a story about a demon girl who fucks any dude for free.. but as you will see she is a demon (the guys think shes just cosplaying) and will own anyone lol. The reason I tagged this as extreme was the minor violence as well as the demon girl and what she does. Oh and this was translated by Hentai-Translate and commissioned by Bre, so many thanks to those 2! Anyways thanks for the comments from the last post people! Umm well look forward to chap 4 of glasses school tomorrow! for now

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ehud said...

Many thanx Fayt and donors. Nice story.

Zathael said...

Thanks for sharing this. Now I need to go stop by Hentai-Translate and thank Paludis and Bre.

And I am *so* looking forward to the next chapter of glasses school. I've seen the raws and can't wait for the translated version.